Dec 16, 2010

Reverb10 (9 and 10)

December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans.

I LOVE hosting game nights. In the beginning of the year, we would play Settlers of Catan and drink wine. If people were too tipsy, they would just stay over and spend the night at my place. Somewhere along the way, we added more people to game nights and now when I hold game nights, it ends up being crazy and fun and filled with people.

Currently, the favorite game is Names in a Hat. Basically, everyone writes fairly well known people's name onto slips of paper and put it in a hat/bag. We then split into two teams and go through every name in the hat 3 times. The first time is taboo, then one word + charades, then charades.  It's really fun and sometimes random associations yield really funny responses. :)

My favorite was when a person said President. A girl was about to blurt out Obama (and did) but just after the person said Slave. It was awkward but hysterical.

December 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

I'm not sure if I think any of my decisions are WISE. I think I tried changing my diet in the summer and that was a good decision. I ate lots of fruit and veggies in the morning and for lunch. It helped me watch what I was eating and controlled what I was eating. I ended up losing about 5 lbs. It was nice. I should try that again.

<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment