Dec 14, 2010

Reverb10 (5 and 6)

December 5 – Let Go. What (or whom) did you let go of this year? Why?
My ex boyfriend, because he broke up with me and then ignored me.  I also let go of the stuffed animals I let him borrow. They can stay with him. I hope he'll love them.


December 6 – Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

I'm not sure. A book out of notebook paper, cereal box cardboard, thread, glue, and pretty paper? A modular origami shape out of lots of square sheets of paper? A painting of water color paints, crayons, and paper? A latte from milk, ground coffee, and water? My ipod case from felt, thread, and a really cute button. Cookies from flour, eggs, sugar, butter, craisins, cinnamon, and white chocolate.

I need to finish making a random blanket for one of my best friends. I can't seem to figure out how to embroider. Once that's worked out, he'll get his blanket.


<3
Hao

1 comment: