Dec 15, 2010

Reverb10 (7 and 8)

December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

As my roommate said in her post, we found the St. Louis burning community this year. I really like them. I want to get to know them better and maybe even expand my contacts to the Missouri burning community and so on.  I really like the artsy, loving, open culture. :) Additionally, my lab is very close knit. I'm fairly good friends with everyone in lab and it's a very positive community I'd like to maintain.

I think I want to learn breaking better and art better. I might try to get involved in the STL art community (if I find time) or go breaking with the undergraduates on campus more. Other than those, I'm happy with where I am right now community-wise. 

December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful.

I think this little parody song sums it up fairly well:

The wonderful thing about Haoppo, is Haoppo's a wonderful thing
Her head is made of crazy
Her feet wish they had wings
She's silly, willy, nilly, but not frilly
Fun Fun Fun FUN FUN!
The wonderful thing about Haoppo, is I'm the ONLY one!

<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment