Dec 30, 2010

Reverb10 (30)

December 30 – Gift
Prompt: Gift. This month, gifts and gift-giving can seem inescapable. What’s the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?

Emotionally, I think the best gift this year I got was that despite how stressed my fiends were about their tests, they still managed to remember my birthday. :) It was test week for my roommate and two of our friends so I didn't expect anything from them until maybe the weekend and they showed up to give me birthday hugs and gifts. I was all warm and fuzzy and happy inside that night. Also, my roommate got me the game that has managed to keep me happy all last week: plants vs zombies. It's SO CUTE! SQUEE! I finally finished adventure mode today and am working through the other modes. Go figure.

As for awesome tangible gifts I think the two things my parents got me will stick with me for a while. They visited me in July and decided I needed a new iPod so they got me an iPod touch without me having to ask for one. I felt so spoiled and happy! And then, for Christmas/belated birthday, they got me Canon EOS REBEL T2i! I've been playing with it all week, trying to learn how to take pretty camera pictures.

Speaking of which, I went to the lake today to take pictures:










<3
Hao

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love the first and the second to last photos. The others are really good too!

    ReplyDelete