Dec 22, 2010

Reverb10 (19 and 20)

Reverb10


December 19 – Healing What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011? (Author: Leoni Allan)

I don't think I needed healing this year. I needed to let things go, and I did -- slowly. It was good for me. I learned to give up on people that I should give up on. I don't think I need healing now, so again, it's not applicable for me.


December 20 – Beyond Avoidance What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?) (Author: Jake Nickell)

I don't think there are many SHOULDS that I don't do.  I try living my life doing the things I think I should do or want to do and care about doing. I'm not really regretting much this year. Maybe I should've finished the exercise thing I tried to do. Then again, I'm glad I tried it and I don't really care that I got busy with school and didn't finish it. I could start again. I think I might. :) I could use to get in shape again.

I know this is short. I sorta avoided answering them because there wasn't much to say.
<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment