Aug 25, 2010

Cupcakes I have Made (part 2)

This July, one of my friends turned 24. Since this is the Tiger year, and he's a Tiger, it was somewhat special. I decided to make him cupcakes.

I wanted to make little tigers because tigers are that awesome.


Marshmallow fondant has been on my radar since my friend made her Mardis Gras cake this  year. It was really cool and I wanted to try making fondant.

I ended up making orange, pink, white, and black (which was really deep purple) fondant and sculpting them into little tiger heads and tails. I was going to make bodies, but got lazy instead. I whipped up fluffy frosting, colored it green, and made a mini army of tigers hiding in the grass. 


My friend ate half of the cupcake in one bite! Poor decapitated tigers. T.T  At least he enjoyed them.

<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment