Sep 30, 2010

Waterballoon Fight!

So Saturday, my friend organized a water balloon fight. It was EPIC! He spent about 45 dollars on water balloons and we spent 4 hours filling balloons. Was it worth it?

Look at this:
  
We had so many balloons. Some were dark green and looked like grenades. Others were brightly happily colored. We had large ones and small ones and it was AMAZING.


And a closeup of the green bucket:

We got to have two 10 minute water balloon throwing all out crazy cold drenching everyone such that our underwear was even soaked fights. :D I got hit in the face and we all learned that water balloons really like to bounce off people. :)

When we were setting up, there were a few cars that drove by. The kids looked longingly at us. I'm sure I would've wanted to join in the fight, had a been the kids. I hope my pictures made you jealous too!
<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment