Sep 27, 2010

Pirate festival!

Three weeks ago, my friends and I went to the St. Louis area PIRATE FESTIVAL. There were many people dressed as pirates and they had shows and food and such.

One of the cutest things I saw was this fellow:

He was really hyper, so I only got his face blurry.


I also decided to try fried oreos. They were weird. I didn't like them too much because they were mushy on the inside. Good experience though!


 

And finally, I watched Crazy Boy Coy perform. Here he is pictured in the process of pulling himself though a tennis racket. :)  

Actually, thanks to Coy, I met the midwest region burners and am now happily involved in groups that love to spin fire in my city. HORRAY! :)

So, that's it for pirate fest. I promise I'll start posting china pics soon. 

<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment