Sep 9, 2010

All I wanna do is HUG your BRAINS!

I like stuffed animal/anthropomorphic things. I have lots and lots and lots of stuffed animals and a couple stuffed viruses.

About two years ago, I came across this site: http://iheartguts.com/

They're on sale recently! Just a little bit but it made me realize I want one. Now, does this mean I think I should get myself one? No. Does this mean I think it's a worthy investment of my or anyone else's money? No. But think! The idea of having a plush brain! Then I won't have to spend all my time hovering over my friends' heads going "Brains! Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiin. Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnns!" Instead I could just take my brain plush, hold it up Lion King (baby Simba) style, announce to the world, "BRAIN!!!!!", and pretend to devour it.

Maybe I should be a zombie for halloween. Or a zombie pirate? o.O;

We'll think about this more later.

<3
Hao

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a zombie - not so sure about the zombie pirate :)

    ReplyDelete