Sep 14, 2010

Home Made Pizza

A week or so ago, I decided to make home made pizza because my friend from school did and it looked super tasty. I think I used the same dough recipe that she did. Anyway, another friend was around and she took really nice pictures for me.

Anyway, here's the first pizza we ate. I decided to make a classic. I love fresh basil! And they're really easy to grow! :D
The second pizza I made, I accidentally put on a cutting board and it wouldn't peel off easily. Thus, I had to fold it over. There were tomatoes, basil, onions, mozarella, and other tasty standard pizza goodness inside.

I also made a garlic and brie pizza. You can't see the brie and garlic because I put fresh veggies on top. It was good though: roasted garlic, brie, etc. 

Lastly, I tried making indian pizza. There is a Thai Pizza restaurant in the area and I thought goat cheese and indian food would taste good, so I went ahead and mashed ground chicken with potatoes and goat cheese onto naan and baked it. NOM NOM NOM.
I really need to do this again. 
<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment