Aug 10, 2011

Details

I went to NYC last weekend and visited two of my friends and saw three more. It was awesome and wonderful.  At the end of my journey, I took the A line from the natural history museum stop to 125 to catch a bus that would take me to laguardia. As I was waiting for my subway train to come, I noticed lots of details about the station I liked.

NYC subway stations are often filled with cool details like this. Usually, I didn't bother taking pictures, but this little guy made me take out my camera so I could capture him for my cat loving friends:

Isn't he adorable?

Also, the station had really pretty mosaics:

This bat made me smile:
 

And more animals... A moose for my favorite Minnesotan:

And a jelly fish just because... or is it a mimic octopus? :P

Not a bad last experience for my trip. :)

Anyway, I will post more about my trip later.

<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment