Mar 6, 2011

Oddball Dreams

I had a weird dream last night. I don't remember it well anymore, but I typed up what I remembered when I woke up this morning and saved it as a word document. I'm not sure it makes sense, but I thought it's worth sharing... just so you can see how oddly linear yet nonsensical my dreams can be. I think the oddest part is I went through the same dream what seems like twice and got to correct my mistakes the second time around. Granted, things didn't go PERFECTLY, but the outcome was less depressing the second time. Less death or something. I thought it would make a good Alice in Wonderland type story since there were cards involved and the dress was definitely blue. i don't know why i remember that... so i used the name Alice for the character.

Anyway... this is what I wrote this morning:

Alice flees. Up and up the castle walls, things almost break off but not. At the top, there is a sliver of light. Pushes on it, escapes. Runs. Flees. Sees three cards: mother and two close friends.  Rest of deck are of people still alive. Alice hides them. Tries to hide them in her sleeves and under her undershirt.  More running. Captured. The ones under her sleeves are found but not the ones closes to her chest. Made to drown the cards in a pond. Cries out why mother left her, but knows mother is on her chest. 

I want to use it as a story idea, but it doesn't make enough sense.
Oh, well. Sharing dreams can be fun. 
<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment