Jan 1, 2011

MadHaoGuru

I got bored today and randomly started following JK Rowling on twitter. Utterly disappointing because she doesn't ever tweet. However, I did visit her webpage and came across this:

Uric the Oddball was known for wearing a JELLYFISH on his head... It's a bit too amazing not to share and the main reason I'm blogging right now at all.

That reminds me of someone I know:

Is it so weird that I wear an octopus on my head? He makes me more photogenic, I swear! Anyway, this picture was taken about 4 or 5 years ago. I still have the octopus, he still sometimes sits on my head. Go figure.

Anyway, I think this is the best time to explain the name of this blog. I think it is clear why I consider myself mad. "But, what's with the guru thing?" you ask.

It's rather simple. Hao rhymes with Cow; I say Moooo all the time; and cows are awesome (and delicious). Not to mention something about the cows with guns flash video made me happy. I especially like the line about the great cow guru. I liked the sound of MadHaoGuru and realized it wasn't too self important because the acknowledging madness negates the prideful use of the word guru. Also, who else is better at explaining Mad Haos than Mad Hao herself? Hence, I am the MadHaoGuru. :)


<3
Hao

No comments:

Post a Comment